Monday, October 4, 2010

Slaanesh BFG Chaos Repulsive Class Cruiser



Here's some painted pics of my Chaos Repulsive Class Cruiser. I made a few modifications to the model to make it more unique.



On the Command Level, I re-sculpted the front viewport to be a large single screen and I chopped the clunky Chaos symbol off the top and replaced it with a Skull form A COD tile. On the dorsal gun deck, I chopped off the molded in turrets and replaced them with some plastic turrets at a 45˚ angle. I though it made it look less static. On the Engine level, I added Armorcast plasma weapons cinematic effects to simulate plasma engine exhaust, and I flipped the ventral fin around to make it look more menacing; as if it was coming at you and not moving away.

The over all color scheme is based off my Mark of Slaanesh and matches the rest of my In progress fleet.












No comments:

Post a Comment