Monday, December 10, 2012

Dark Eldar Coven Warriors


I am truly disappointed that the cruel fate has placed us in this position, such that I really have no choice other than to unleash my warriors against your population centers. If only you would lay aside these foolish hopes of protecting your resources and return to your homes and families, much bloodshed and woe could be avoided.

- Comm recording discovered at the Delta 9 massacre







For my ongoing Coven forces I wanted to make some Infantry in theme with the rest of the Grotesques and wracks and other abominations I'm fielding. By mixing in a lot of Wyche and Hellion heads as well as wrack arm bits for the Sybarites and  "Steel Crow Tribe" helmets from MaxMini, I was able to accomplish a unique and slightly more disturbing feel for my warriors.


















1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I like the overall aesthetic it gives the unit for sure - it strikes me as looking a bit gladiatorial, which ties in nicely with the fluff. Looking forward to seeing them painted!

    ReplyDelete