Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dark Eldar Haemonculus Conversion


"Oh, no tears please. It's a waste of good suffering!"


I wanted to make a new Haemonculus for my coven forces but wanted something unique. I deicide to steer clear of the huge hump back, tons of arms look and go for something more classic and elegant.

I figure each Haemonculus has their own unique aesthetic, so there's room for everyone's style in Commorragh.

He's made from a finecast Haemonculus, High Elf dragon Mage Torso, Talos arms, a Chaos Renegade claw and scourge head spliced with a Deamonette head.







8 comments:

  1. Every time you post I want to revive my Dark Eldar project.

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Your green stuff work is amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, man! Love the non-hunchback take, as always I'm blown away by the clever use of bits and your astounding GS work blending it all together. Can't wait to see it painted up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I can't wait to paint him up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it's the daemonette head, but I thought the he was a she. I agree that each Haemonculus would have their own aesthetic/style, and this one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave! I was going for an uneasy Androgyny with the character :)

      Delete
  6. Looks great and it's nice to see a change from the usual approach to haemonculus miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good. Your green stuff work is amazing.



    WOW gold

    ReplyDelete