Monday, March 4, 2013

Vect's Dais of Destruction Progress Part 3



More Progress on Vect's Pimp Ride…


Part 1 can be seen HERE

Part 2 can be seen HERE


I've Darkened the Hull color and the Crew armor color with a wash of Thraka green and some final sharp highlights. I painted tribal marking on the Front Port bow and Rear Starboard bow.








I began work on painting the Black Heart sigil on the sail.





2 Incubi bodyguards all almost finished.






I sculpted 3 large thrusters for the engine which will have an OSL effect and began painting the trophy spikes that go behind the throne.






More Progress Coming Soon!




11 comments:

  1. Looking good here. Whats your recipe for the skulls there if I could ask..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, It's real simple.

      Base: Clestra Grey
      Drybrush: Ceremite White
      Wash: Agrax Earthshade
      Light Drybrush: Ceremite White

      Delete
  2. This is awesome. I cannot wait to see it finished. The memories of my ancient Dias with 80's rocker Vect will be forever tarnished, but you are tarnishing them in style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 80's Rocker Vect was cool, but if you lived a few thousand years you'd probably go through a few clothing phases :P

      Delete
  3. Excellent as usual. Do make the tribals with a brush or an airbrush?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work man, I love that blue/green you've achieved - that's going to look spectacular once it's all finished. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God, that is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete